GMS Management provides public affairs advice to companies and individuals seeking to influence government and policy issues.
We source and provide information that identifies who and how people are shaping or influencing the political, regulatory and policy environment. Insights may result in a commercial or competitive advantage.
Alongside the competitive advantages and longer-term business value, public affairs' strategies provide value to businesses that have;
- Challenging regulatory issues or public policy concerns
- Needed an independent avenue for sourcing information
- Crisis or reputational problems that have political ramifications
- An interest in identifying commercial opportunities
GMS Management provides not only advanced visibility on issues relevant to a client's business, but also the development of strategies to respond to these issues. Benefits include:
- Line of sight and fact-based political, regulatory, market intelligence that identifies opportunities
- Provision of information that may assist legal, commercial or other problems
- Active monitoring and awareness of stakeholders of interest (regulators, competitors, market influencers) and how they may be positioning your company
- Builds competitive positioning and increases third-party support.
Successful public affairs activities should be based on positive engagement and be backed by sound knowledge of the participants engaged in, and or, exerting influence on issues.